Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally, A Purpose!

So I've been trying to figure out to do with this little spot on the web. And I think I've finally figured it out. Get ready, this is going to become a hopping place--full of good deals, great ideas, scrumptious recipes and my craft ventures that don't end up on thecraftingchicks.com. There's no reason they should go to waste, but they just don't fit on the family blog!

One thing I ask, if you like what you see-let me know. I don't like talking to a wall and I don't enjoy blogging to space. Thanks!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I have been wondering if you gave up on this cute little site. I am excited to see the stuff you come up with!

Anonymous said...

I've been missing this site, so I'm glad you're going to be back on board.

emalina49a said...

You are in my reader! I especially love the deals you come up with!

James and Jeni said...

Bring it on!!

Jolyn said...

I've always been a Raspberry Patch reader...